Colorado Testing, Adjusting, and Balancing Technician
Airadigm Solutions is a testing company that focuses on optimizing indoor airflow by measuring and proportioning air and water flow throughout new and existing commercial buildings.
Work for a team where people take care of each other, a team that respects each other and enjoys their job! Stay active and solve problems!
We give you an excellent career opportunity, not just a job! Our Airadigm Solutions Training Academy is a state-of-the-art facility where we train you for a new career and you get paid to train, not pay to get trained!
Airadigm Solutions has a great culture of:
- Always Improving
- All In
- No experience necessary
- Must be 18 years or older with a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid driving license with a clean driving record for the past five years
- Must be able to climb and work off ladders
- Some travel may be required from time to time
- Company vehicle with company-provided test instruments.
- Company work shirts, hats, jackets, hard hats, safety glasses, and vests provided.
- Health, Dental & Vision insurance with eligibility on the first of the following month from date of hire and above average company contribution toward premiums.
- Three weeks paid Earned Time Off (vacation, sick days, personal time) with accrual eligibility on week 2 of employment.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with up to 4% Company match. Eligibility after 90-Day Introductory Period.
- Seven paid major holidays off.
- A monthly $50.00 cell phone reimbursement.
- Traveling Cost Paid by Company: Hotels, $50 per diem, and travel time paid.
- AAA Plus Memberships
- Enrollment into Airadigm Technical Academy
Colorado TAB Technician Application
Apply here for our open positions!