Sole responsibility for sales within assigned TAB region(s). Follow up and communication with recipients of submitted bids to acquire the bid and get feedback on pricing.
Regional Estimator responsibilities are as follows:
- The Estimator MUST always have the customer’s best interest in mind working with great speed and consistency, without sacrificing quality in order to drive sales for the assigned department
- Independently manage the bid calendar of the assigned TAB region.
- Exceed bid and sales goals on a monthly and annual basis while maintaining a profitable gross profit.
- Actively engage with Project Managers to gather a scheduling timeline, pricing feedback, and other departmental issues.
- Pursue new opportunities and customers through consistently reaching out to prospective general and mechanical contractors and owners.
- Must be willing to be part of a larger nationwide team and cooperate and collaborate for the good of the whole company when necessary.
- Stay on top of addendums, RFIs, ITBs, and any other changes to contractor documents.
- Visit job sites and attend workshops when opportunities present themselves.
- Knowledge of HVAC industry with a minimum one year of TAB experience as a field technician or comparable construction office experience.
- Exceptional desire to please the customer.
- Shows great attitude towards customers and the team every day.
- Portrays great understanding towards generational differences among customers and team members. Has ability to learn and accepts different communication style of different people.
- Excellent time management, critical thinking and organization skills.
- Must have excellent command of the English language, both written and orally.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and understands prioritization.
- Self-starter but work well in a team environment.
Apply here for our open positions!