Who is Airadigm?
Airadigm Solutions® offers certified independent testing, adjusting and balancing services for the HVAC industry and the national accounts market, and specializes in fume hood and clean room testing. With over 20 years in business, we have a well-established responsive and reliable team of experienced and certified technicians, dedicated project management staff along with office support teams to meet our customers project needs and demanding deadlines.
What We Do
- HVAC Testing, Adjusting & Balancing
- Sound & Vibration Testing
- Duct Air Leakage Testing
- HVAC Building Systems Commissioning
- Kitchen Hood Testing
- Fume Hood Testing
- Clean Room Testing
- Air Velocity Testing
Airadigm Solutions® guarantees all work for a period of one year from the completion date, free of charge to the customer. Should any item be found unsatisfactory to you, our valued customer, we are more than happy to rectify the problem area until you are fully satisfied.
- Airadigm Solutions® has proudly grown into the largest national air balancing firm with over 85 employees strategically positioned throughout the US to meet the needs of our customers.
- Our team offers extensive and diverse experience from new construction to owner-occupied structures.
- Our field team includes certified technicians specializing in fume hood and clean room testing.
- Responsive and reliable reputation through efficient coordination and collaborative teamwork with owners, general and mechanical contractors, HVAC controls installers, factory-authorized service representatives and engineers.
- Full-time office support team managing the business so our office project management team and TAB technicians can focus on our customers and projects in the field.
Our cloud-based app eliminates slow pencil reporting, reduces the time it takes to get you results, and allows you to see your project options and where progress sits at any point in time.
USAbalancer™ is our proprietary cloud-based reporting tool, designed collaboratively by our team with customer service in mind.
Our technicians enter data directly from the project site with their tablet into our software allowing office staff to access information immediately and expedite turning reports around quickly.
Customers have the ability to view the progress of the TAB report as it happens in the field and track punch list items.
After a quality review in the office, we are able to submit the final report quickly.
What is TAB
Building owners and tenants are concerned that the environmental performance of buildings must be optimal while the operating cost should be minimal. These goals can only be accomplished when a building’s HVAC and hydronic systems are properly balanced. Three major steps used to achieve the proper operation of the HVAC and hydronic systems and a desirable climate are testing, adjusting and balancing (TAB).
Why Airadigm Solutions®
- Easy access to full-time Estimating & Sales Department for quick bid turnaround.
- Largest team of qualified, well-trained technicians to work on any size job with our commitment for quick job site arrival and report submittal.
- Instant access to preliminary reports as work is completed
- Dedicated account office Project Managers from start to finish.
- Full-time office operations and accounting staff focused on the business allowing office Project Managers and Technicians to concentrate on customer projects.
Get in Touch
We're here to help! Contact us.